Tuesday, August 16, 2011

Introduction

Hello! I am excited to share in this blog.I am new to this and am learning as I go. I am sure to make mistakes, but can tell that I am and will be learning a lot! I teach 4th grade math, science and Alabama History. This is my 7th year and I love it more each year! I have a wonderful husband of 15 years and we have two children (5 and 11). I am very active in my church and enjoy swimming, reading and am in the process of learning Spanish! We love to travel and visit new places. Our best trips have been those that have been "spur of the moment trips." I come from a family of educators and so the next evolution for me is to complete my Masters in Library Media. From my earliest memories of my dad carrying my sister and me to a local library in Birmingham to the present, I have witnessed first hand how technology has changed how the library functions!

No comments:

Post a Comment