Monday, August 29, 2011

Web 2.0 Assignment

My Web 2.0 assignment has been a fun activity to complete. Some sites I have never seen nor heard of and others I had some experience with. One site I had experienced before is the Animoto site. Our school presents an end of the year program and they used Animoto to present a video for parents at awards night.Here is the link to my Animoto video.
</iframe>Solar System Video for Animoto
I was apprehensive about the glogster page, but it ended up being my favorite so far. I enjoyed the creativity of the site and being able to move around and add or change things. Below is the link to my Solar System glogster page.
Solar System Glogster Page
Bubbl.us is a unique way to display information and order details and facts in the classroom. My concept map on the Solar System through this site made the information look clean and easy to follow. I look forward to continue using this site. Below is a link to my concept map.
Solar System Concept Map
My free choice are two games from the classtools.net site. Here are their links.
Solar System Quiz Game
This game presents questions to use as a review and you can choose from different type of games using the same questions. I liked using ammo to shoot at the correct answers and as you go up a level it gets faster and faster. Which encourages their recall.
Solar System Fruit Machine/Typewrite Game
This game is easy to create and very accessible for the teacher and students in the classroom. The possibilities are endless. I can use this as a review or to put students names in randomly to pick a student for questions or an event. Students could play in teams and one student has his/her back to the smartboard and the lever is pulled/clicked and the random name of a planet comes up and the person or team has so many seconds to describe the planet and the student pick the correct planet.
I would have liked to have tried the Google lit trips and will eventually do this for my students. I am anxious to share this knowledge with my peers. Everything I encountered during this entire project has been enlightening for me.


1 comment:

  1. Thank you very much for providing important information. All your information is very valuable to me.
    Village Talkies a top-quality professional corporate video production company in Bangalore and also best explainer video company in Bangalore & animation video makers in Bangalore, Chennai, India & Maryland, Baltimore, USA provides Corporate & Brand films, Promotional, Marketing videos & Training videos, Product demo videos, Employee videos, Product video explainers, eLearning videos, 2d Animation, 3d Animation, Motion Graphics, Whiteboard Explainer videos Client Testimonial Videos, Video Presentation and more for all start-ups, industries, and corporate companies. From scripting to corporate video production services, explainer & 3d, 2d animation video production , our solutions are customized to your budget, timeline, and to meet the company goals and objectives.
    As a best video production company in Bangalore, we produce quality and creative videos to our clients.

    ReplyDelete